Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Poppin' Pastels


I have taken my Stampin' Pastels out of the closet again. I had forgotten how much I LOVE to work with the Pastels. They give such a beautiful soft look! Check this card out! YO-YO YELLOW!
I stamped the bottom of the Happiness stamp in Whisper White onto Basic Black CS and then colored with the Pastels. They are so versitale! I love how they come with all forty-eight of Stampin' Up!s colors, plus three neutral colors. If you aren't wild about the colors in this card, simply switch it up to something you like better. :-)

Project Supplies:
YoYo Yellow CS & Jumbo Ink Cartridge
Basic Black CS & Classic Ink Pad
Whisper White Craft Ink
Stampin' Pastels [YoYo Yellow & Green Galore]
Jumbo Wheel
1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails