Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Out of touch

Hello Stampers -- I am sorry to leave you all without a word. The summer has just taken over my every thought and all my time. I have been travelling extensively this month and have not really stamped anything new in a while. I am gearing up, though. The new SU! In Color colors came the other day and my new preview sets from the new catalog are on the way! I am so excited to share this all with you and will be stamping a ton when everything comes.

I do have two upcoming events that you will not want to miss:

****I am holding a "Retirement Party" where you will have the opportunity to see some of my favorite retiring products one last time before they're gone forever! You're not going to want to miss this! In addition to the opportunity to use some of these great retiring sets and products with your Make & Take project, I will highlight a new technique!

When: Monday, August 4th, 7 p.m.
Where: My House, 4R Deca Circle, Derry, NH
Cost: FREE!!!
R.S.V.P. by Friday, August 1st·
  • Come bid a fond farewell to my favorite retiring Stampin' products.
  • Learn a new technique!
  • Make your own project!
  • Potentially be the Mystery Hostess and earn at least $15 in FREE merchandise and a FREE Level One Hostess Set.
  • Great Specials!
Bring a friend [whom I have not yet met] and receive a special Stampin' gift for both of you! It would be great if you would bring a friend! This is the perfect event designed for the new or seasoned stamper. It will be a relaxed atmosphere with stamping, browsing the catalog, snacks and door prizes. Share this with someone you know well or invite someone you want to get to know better or both! :-)

So, sign today up for the "Retirement Party" and I will see you there! Whether you are a new stamper or an advanced stamper, you will have a great time at the Retirement Party! Come and play! I look forward to hearing from you :-)

****For those of you who can not make it and still want to participate: I will hold a Phone-A-Thon on Tuesday, August 5th! Place an order for the "Retirement Party", and I will give you all of the "Retirement Party" specials and discounts AND include the completed Make & Take project with your order!****

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails