Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cards


So, at Christmastime I have the toughest time deciding on what I want to do for my Christmas cards.  I make endless samples for myself, my customers, workshops and classes.  I use them in my Big Christmas Stamp-A-Stack.  I cut endless cards for other people, but when it comes down to it, I CAN NEVER DECIDE!!!  I am currently at that place again this year.  I know...you are saying "Seriously, Julie, THIS is what you are worried about?"  Well, no not really, but as you know stamping is a passion that I have!  I just want to get it right.  Oh, and then there is getting the a-okay sign from my husband.  Hahaha!

Here are some of the latest samples:


Tree Trimming Card -- I did this one at Convention in August!  It was a favorite of all of my SAS attendees!  Isn't is so simple and beautiful?



Make Merry Wreath Card -- This was one of the Make & Takes at the Portland, Maine Regionals in October.  I love the non-traditional Certainly Celery as the green with the hint of Real Red popped off the wreath and in the ribbon.   LOVE IT!

So, as you can see, there is much to choose from, and those are just a few of my samples!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails