Monday, March 29, 2010

Gerber Daisy Box of Cards Class & Julie's Retired Stampin' Closet Cleanout

Dear Stampers,

I STILL HAVE SPOTS OPEN FOR THIS CLASS.  CALL OR EMAIL TODAY TO REGISTER!


Spring has sprung...dare I say...and I have the perfect class to get you in the mood!

The Gerber Daisy Box of Cards Class
Come create this beautiful box AND eight mini gift cards!

Included with your class fee of $20 is:
4x4 Clear Box [non-SU!]
8 - Mini Envelopes
All cut supplies for your cards and box
Entry into the Mystery Hostess Raffle with a qualifying purchase
Chocolate and yummy munchies
Fun, friends and stamping!
Door prizes
Surprise SPECIALS

When: Wednesday, March 31st, 7 p.m.
Where: My house, 4R Deca Circle, Derry, NH


Also, on this evening is Julie's Retired Stampin' Closet Cleanout! An opportunity for you to take home some of my most well-loved retired stamp sets and accessories. Cash and carry! No waiting!


I look forward to hearing from you! Register ASAP as spots are limited to 10 guests.

Please note that I am having trouble at the moment uploading the photos.  I will keep trying though!  You are just going to love love love this project!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails