Thursday, May 29, 2008

"All In the Family" Jacob's Ladder Book

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted! Yikes! So sorry, Stampers!
I'll keep the chit-chat to a minimum and just give you the creations I've been working on lately.
I made these two very cool Jacob's Ladder Books for Erilynne's teacher and room mother at school. Tomorrow [well technically today] is the last day of school and I wanted to give them something to remember the class by. Today the 4K class had a special field trip to Griffen Park where they got to play and had a presentation for the parents. So sweet! I took a boat load of pictures and will put them inside for a remembrance.



Go here to get the directions to do your own Jacob's Ladder Book. Split Coast Stampers is a fabulous resource. I found the directions on this a little hard to comprehend [could be because it is soooo late]. But, when I actually got to making the book, it worked out beautifully. Now it is a cinch!
This is a picture of the unfinished inside. It actually works like an old-fashioned Jacob's Ladder. So cool!

Project materials:
All In the Family Stamp Set
Enjoy Life Stamp Set
Cutie Pie DSP
Certainly Celery CS, Ink & Marker
Bashful Blue CS & Marker
Whisper White CS
Rose Red Marker
Basic Black Marker
Close To Cocoa Marker
Chocolate Chip Marker
So Saffron Marker
Blush Blossom Marker
Staz On Black Ink
1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon
Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon
Sticky Tape
Dimensionals
Hodgepodge Hardware
Corner Rounder Punch
1-1/4" Square Punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails