Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Wild About You" Clear Evelope Brag Book

Happy Mother's Day to all of you stampin' moms! Hope you had a great day!

Well, I loved that Clear Envelope Brag Book I made a while back so much that I just had to make one for my mother and mother-in-law to celebrate this day with them. This is what I came up with! Erik and I wrote personal notes on the back inside cover to our moms. We then sat down with them and chose recent favorite pictures of family to put inside. They LOVED them!

Click here to see my first Brag Book.
Click here to see the directions to put one of your own together.

Products:
Wild About You Stamp Set
Wild Wasabi CS, Ink & Double Stiched Ribbon
Whisper White CS, Craft Ink & Taffeta Ribbon
Basic Black CS & Marker
Rose Red Designer Series Paper
Basic Gray Ink
Summer Sun Ink
Blue Bayou Ink
Rose Red Marker
Basic Black Marker
Chocolate Chip Marker
Pumpkin Pie Marker
Cropodile
Jumbo Eyelets
SNAIL Adhesive
Fire Rhinestone Brads
Speckled Jumbo Wheel

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails