Thursday, November 6, 2008

Header Photo

Totally off the subject of stamping.....

So I have gotten some comments on the photo at the head of my blog, and I wanted to let you all know that my husband took that fabulous photo during the height of leaf peeping season this year. We have been blessed to live near the woods with a little stream out back, a foot bridge and a tree farm up the hill. The farmer lets us walk on his land. It was a gorgeous walk this fall with all the different colors, the tree swings, the pond and various animals we caught off guard. Very peaceful and a great walk for the kids. We do it often, but not often enough!

Here are a few of the other photos taken that day. I just LOVE the reflections in the pond! He did such a wonderful job with these photos! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails