Sunday, April 5, 2009

B is for Birthday Character Cards

Lalalala, Lalalala Elmo's Song!
Lalalala, Lalalala Elmo's Song!
La la la la laaaa La la la la
That's Elmo's Sooooooong!

Check this out! I saw this idea a while ago and decided that I must, must, must expand it! I used the Big Shot and punches EXTENSIVELY with all of these cards and they were tons of fun to make. Ernie and Burt had the most free hand cutting. My personal favorites are Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster and Elmo probably because they are the quickest and easiest to make [you know me with simple, quick and easy]. Big Bird is also fun!

The inside of these cards are what I love the most! I used the stamp set "Just B'' and stamped "B" "is for Birthday"! How cute is that! LOVE IT!

Leave me a comment and tell me what YOU think. I would LOVE to hear from you!







Project Supplies:
Sizzix Big Shot Machine
Scalloped Frame Oval Die
Scalloped Circle Die
Stampin' Up's Top Note Die
Textured Plates - Large Dots
Sanded Background Stamp'
Just B Stamp Set
1 3/8" Circle Punch
1 1/4" Circle Punch
1" Circle Punch
3/4" Circle Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
Large Oval Punch
Wide Oval Punch
Paper Snips

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails