Morning Soft Stamp Set
Barely Banana Stampin’ Write Marker
Summer Sun Stampin’ Write Marker
Certainly Celery Stampin’ Write Marker
Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker
Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Marker
StazOn® Ink - Jet Black
- Stamp “flower” image on tissue paper in Jet Black StazOn ink.
- Color in flower using Summer Sun Marker for petal highlights, Barely Banana Marker for the main part of the flower, and Pumpkin Pie Marker for the center of the flowers. Use Old Olive Marker for leaf highlights and Certainly Celery Marker for the main part of the leaf.
- Cut out your stamped images fairly close to the edges.
- Take a piece of wax paper and cut it so that it is not any taller than the candle being used and long enough so that it wraps completely around the candle and then some.
- Take your first stamped image and place it on the candle. Then place the wax paper on top and wrap the wax paper around the candle. Wing out the extra wax paper and pinch close with your fingers making sure the wax paper is tight against the candle.
- Heat up your Heat Tool for 30-40 seconds until it is nice and hot. Moving quickly, wave it over the area where the stamped image is; be sure to keep the wax paper nice and tight. Every candle will have a different wax melting point, but you should see a change begin to take place within a few seconds. As the candle heats up, the pressure from the wax paper should push the image into the melting wax of the candle, embedding the image and leaving your image intact.
- Slowly peel the wax paper off the candle.
- You can do numerous images on one candle; just place another image and move the wax paper. It is best to try and not use the same spot on the wax paper for each image, but you can use 1 piece of wax paper numerous times.