Monday, March 17, 2008

Clear Envelope Book

I stamped this Clear Envelope Book for a friend of mine who suffered a great loss this week. Instead of pictures inside, it contains scriptures to help her through. Click here to access the directions. I wrote a personal note on the back cover for her. I printed the scripture verses on to Certainly Celery CS and will be stamping those before I put them in the book.

Even though I made this project for a sad occasion, I pray that it gives my friend comfort. I poured prayers and love into each step. I will definitely make one of these again. It was a very fast book to make and is great for a few pictures. A Brag Book for you or Nana or Grandma? A recipe book for a new bride? A nice way to show off some of your card creations? I am sure you will find more fabulous ways to use this very versatile book. Let me know what you think!



Project Supplies

Refuge and Strength Stamp Set

Blue Bayou CS & Classic Ink

Whisper White CS & Craft Ink

Certainly Celery CS & Classic Ink

Porcelain Prints DSP

Sponges

Jumbo Eyelets

Cropodile

Blue Bayou Double Stiched Ribbon

Clear Envelopes

Dimensionals

Picture 1: Side view of the book standing up.
Picture 2: Front view of the book. The saying says "God is our refuge and strength, therefore we will not fear." Psalm 46: 1,2
Picture 3: Inside cover view. The saying says, "In those times I can't seem to find God, I rest in the assurance that He knows how to find me." - Neva Coyle






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails