Thursday, March 27, 2008

Three Great Deals

Hi Stampers,

I am back from a fabulous vacation with my husband's extended family. There were seventeen of us together for a whole week! What a blast!

At any rate, I am so excited to share these great deals with you! Stampin' Up! is currently having two promotions and I am adding one on top! These promotions are too good to pass up [at least I think so], so let me know what I can do to help you out with any or all of them. See these links for the detailed promotion flyers.

Free Wheeling Promotion
Hostess Promotion

I look forward to talking to you soon!
Happy Stamping,
Julie

Julie's Booking Promotion
Book and hold a workshop in the month of April or May and receive your choice of a FREE stamp set [$12.95 - $19.95 value] from my stamp basket on the day of your workshop!

Attached is my Available Dates Calendar. Check it out and book soon for the best pick of dates. Also, if you don't see anything that works best for you [i.e. you live in Northern NH or Maine or work nights] let me know and we can work out a better date and time for you and your guests.

SEE ATTACHED CALENDAR on the home page of my blog.

Hostess Promotion
Stampin' Up! has announced that from March 18 to April 30 hostesses can earn an extra $25 in free merchandise when they host a workshop totaling $350 or more!!!

Dates: March 18 - April 30, 2008 Promotion

Details: Host a $350 workshop between March 18 and April 30, and earn an EXTRA $25 in hostess awards!

SEE FLYER

Free Wheelin' Promotion

Dates: March 18-April 30, 2008

Promotion Details: Buy a preselected stamp set and receive the coordinating wheel for FREE! Options, prices, and bundled item numbers are listed below. I have attached a hyperlink for you to click and view the set and jumbo wheel bundles.

SEE FLYER

#112848 - Wonderful You Bundle: Includes Wonderful You stamp set and FREE Stems & Silhouettes jumbo wheel -- $33.95

#112851 - Life's a Breeze Bundle: Includes Life's a Breeze stamp set and FREE Something Fishy jumbo wheel --$29.95

#112850 - Pun Fun Bundle: Includes Pun Fun stamp set and FREE Sweet Stars jumbo wheel --$30.95

#112847 - Year after Year Bundle: Includes Year after Year stamp set and FREE See You Around jumbo wheel -- $30.95

#112849 - Stitched Exotics Bundle: Includes Stitched Exotics stamp set and FREE It's Beautiful jumbo wheel -- $33.95

#112853 - Enjoy Every Moment Bundle: Includes Enjoy Every Moment stamp set and FREE Daisy Dash jumbo wheel -- $29.95


All this means that this is a great time to attend a workshop or to be a hostess! Come and take advantage of these fantastic specials that Stampin' Up! is offering by contacting me today! I can't wait to hear from you!

Julie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails