Did you notice across the bottom of the card? I stamped the words "delightful, splendid, terrific, amazing, fabulous" and filled in the dots with a Ruby Red Stampin' Write Marker. This set is VERY versatile!
- Crimp the 2"x4" piece of Ruby Red for texture
- Score, fold up and adhere 1/2" to get the stripes at the bottom of the 4"x4" DSP.
- I didn't bother to punch a whole in the tag, but adhered it to appear so.
- Dirty up the "happy birthday" Groovy Guava square with your Ruby Red ink pad
- Tie your ribbon and then add two extra pieces. I tie directly to the ribbon. Some others would tie separately and then use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere.
Amazing to Zany Stamp Set [retiring]
Groovy Guava CS [retiring]
Ginger Blossoms DSP [retiring]
Ruby Red CS
Ruby Red Classic Ink
Ruby Red Stampin' Write Marker
1-1/4" Square Punch
"Large" Tag Punch
Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
Here is a peek at the Amazing to Zany Stamp Set.