Friday, August 1, 2008

Layouts


Layouts are a fantastic way to make your crafting easier!

Did you happen to notice that I used the same layout for both the Guava, Ginger Blossom Birthday Card and the Cutie Pie Punch Box Friend Card? That is an effective and easy way to broaden your stamping skills and designs. Notice that they are the same exact layout with different colors, CS, stamp sets and embellishments. It changes totally changes the look!

So, when you are feeling dry for ideas, fall back on one of your favorite layouts to get you started. That way you don't need to come up with something brand new every time! I do this with my scrapbooking, too! Why reinvent the wheel, so to speak???
Here is the basic layout that I used. Leave me a comment or send me an email to tell me about your layout experience. I would love to hear about and/or see your successes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails