Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spring Song Scalloped Card -- BIG SHOT!

Soooo, I've been playing with the new Big Shot Die-Cut Machine. OH MY WORD! So slick, quick and easy! It is a blast to use and very simple. You have GOT to try this! You will fall in love with it! Give me a call to set up your demonstration and time to play with the Big Shot.

I used page 102 in the 2008 Stampin' Up! Fall & Winter Catalog to give me inspiration for this card. I changed the layout a bit and used the scallop instead of the circle. I just love the softeness of the So Saffron cardstock, Designer Series Paper and Poly-twill Ribbon combined with the big die-cut Scallop.

Enjoy!

Project Supplies:
Spring Song Stamp Set
So Saffron CS
Confetti Cream CS
So Saffron DSP
StazOn -Jet Black Ink
Mellow Moss Ink
So Saffron 7/8" Poly-Twill Ribbon
Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
Sizzix Scallop Circle Die
Water Color Crayons - Earth Elements
Water Color Crayons - Soft Subtles
Water Color Crayons - Rich Regals
Aquapainter
Paper Snips
Dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails