Friday, October 31, 2008

Birthday For A Tweenage Girl



Sunday is my neice's 11th birthday, so I made this special card to go with her gift. I hope she likes it. I am really pleased with the result! I used paper piercing to accent the Wide Oval and a little Crystal Effects to make the balloons POP! On the inside of the card [not pictured], I used several alphabet and number sets to write a sentiment for her.

Photo one: Full card is one sheet of 8-1/2 x 11" sheet of cardstock
Photo two: Detail of the bottom of the card
Photo three: Detail of the decoration
Let me know what you think. I would love your feedback. Thanks!

Project Supplies:
Bitty Birthday Stamp Set
Just B Stamp Set
Contempo Alphabet Stamp Set [inside, not pictured]
Big Deal Numbers Stamp Set [inside, not pictured]
Short Order Alphabet Stamp Set [inside, not pictured]
Sweet Always Designer Series Paper
Regal Rose CS, Ink & Marker
Rose Red CS, Ink & Marker
Pumpkin Pie CS & Marker
Blush Blossom CS & Marker
Chocolate Chip Ink
Basic Brown Ink
Wide Oval Punch
Crafter's Tool Kit
Rose Red 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Crystal Effects
Dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails