Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HOLIDAY IDEAS with Shelli!

Hi Stampers! If you have never had the pleasure of seeing Shelli Gardner [Stampin' Up! CEO] you are in for a treat!

[Interruption: The UPS guy is here! Yippee!!!!......I'm like the cats with hearing our van drive up the road. I can hear the UPS truck coming from a long way off and am in the window waiting for him to pull up! :-) ]

But I digress....Anyway, Shelli is fabulous! I saw her in person at Regionals last year. The woman has so much energy and enthusiasm. She was invited to do a spot for Studio 5 at KLS, a TV station in her area [Utah], for holiday themed decorations. Check out how the Co-Founder of Stampin' Up! is using her Big Shot!

CLICK HERE

Let me know if you see anything you like and want me to show you. :-) I would love to help teach you more Stampin' Techniques! Contact me here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails