Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Promotions, Announcements and LIMITED TIME SPECIALS

Hi Stampers!

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been soooooooo busy! It is crazy. I get to the end of my days and wonder, "where did the time go?" I do have some fabulous ideas to post, so check back frequently. I am going to TRY to get those on here for you soon.

This month so many exciting things are going on. Please make sure to read this and check my website for up to date promotions and Limited-Time Specials. You won't want to miss these great deals!

***Stampin' Up is celebrating World Card Making Day by offering a fantastic 20% off of the Card Elements and Card Kits! These items have been so popular and now is the time to stock up. This promotion ONLY goes through October 11th! Place your order TODAY by calling or emailing me OR go to my web-site and click on SHOP NOW in the upper right hand corner! I am offering a free set of hand made cards from me as a "thank you" for your order between now and Oct.11th!

***Everybody has a birthday, including Stampin'Up! Celebrate with us for our 20th Birthday Bash by taking advantage of the select birthday sets on sale right now. Check out the flyer at HERE

Item # Page # Description Retail Price 20% Off Price
109439 62 Big Bold Birthday $27.95 $22.36
112895 62 CumpleaƱos genial y divertido (Spanish Big Bold Birthday)* $27.95 $22.36
111532 63 Party Hearty* $26.95 $21.56
110994 64 Bitty Birthday $12.95 $10.36
111618 64 Crazy for Cupcakes* $23.95 $19.16
111546 65 Simple Birthday Thanks* $17.95 $14.36
111702 65 Time to Party* $16.95 $13.56
108559 68 Crab & Company $27.95 $22.36

***Thinking of becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator? It is a FABULOUS way to do what you love, while earning free Stampin' items and sharing your love of stamping with others. I would love to have you as part of my team and if you sign to become a demonstrator in the month of October, I will help you get started with a FREE stamp set [value up to $29.95] from the current catalog! Also, see if the $99 Starter Kit Promotion is for you by checking out the flyer HERE . Talk to me today to find out all about this great opportunity!

***Spots are still available for my STAMP CAMP on Saturday, October 18th form 1-4 pm at my house. Please contact me to sign up and register.

***Come say "hi" to me at Calvary Christian Schools Holiday Craft Fair Fundraiser! It is on Saturday, November 8th from 9am-3pm at Calvary Bible Church in Derry, NH. I will be demonstrating fabulous ideas, have fantastic specials for the day and a gift basket give away!

***KEEP THE DATE for my BIG CHRISTMAS STAMP-A-STACK on Saturday, November 15th at my house in Derry. More details to come!

I hope you all are having a great fall season! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Happy Stampin,
Julie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails