When: Monday, December 8th, 7 pm
Where: My House, 4R Deca Circle
Please RSVP by Thursday, December 4th
This evening has two options:
1) Come learn and create two wonderful holiday gifting ideas! Learn how to make a gift card holder AND a Box-In-A-Bag Creation. These are two gifts that your friends and family are sure to love!
2) Come use my non-consumable items to help you make your holiday projects! Simply bring your creations & card stock, because I am opening my Stampin' closet for you! Have you wanted to use the Big Shot in your crafting this season, but haven't been able to purchase it yet? Have you all the other punches, except the one that would be PERFECT for your holiday cards, gifting or scrapbooking? Want to heat emboss on your project, but don't own the Heat Tool?
Please sign up with the specifics of what you intend to use, so that I can have it ready for you.
Items for use:
- Heat Tool & Embossing tools
- Ink Pads & Markers
- Punches, Cropodile, Crimper
- Watercolor Wonder Crayons
- Stampin' Pastels
- Big Shot and various dies [or bring your own die]
I look forward to hearing from you soon! CLICK HERE to email me.