Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"All Inked Up" Mystery Hostess Special

Hi there, Stampers!


I celebrated my birthday yesterday, and I want to continue celebrating all week long with YOU, my stampin' buddies! Here is Special #2! You are just going to LOVE this one!



SPECIAL #2: Hostess Level III Benefits for only $63.75!


Did you know that you can save $1.12 per ink pad by purchasing your Stampin' Up! Classic Ink's in color families?


Through my "All Inked Up!" Mystery Hostess Program, you have the possibility of earning the following items for FREE!
Color Caddy OR $55.00 in Stampin' Up! product of your choosing AND


Exclusive Hostess Stamp Sets: 3 level I OR 2 level I and 1 level II OR 1 level I and 1 level III (Hostess Stamp Set Choices, see attached pdf) AND


1 item from the Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10.00!!!


For only $63.75 (includes shipping) you can select your color family. Your name will then be entered into my Mystery Hostess draw and you could win the products above! Feel free to select multiple color families to amp up your chances to be the Mystery Hostess. For each color family you purchase, your name will be entered into the draw.



Normally, to earn these benefits, you'd have to host a party (or place an order) of at least $550.00! So, why not spend a fraction of the cost - get ink pads and get your name entered for the Mystery Hostess beneftis? [Note: I need 10 people inorder to guarantee benefits at a $550 workshop, so now is the time to add to those color family ink pads!]


BONUS: If you reserve a spot by September 16, 2009 - your name will be entered TWICE into the drawing!


Mystery Hostess offer ends Friday, September 18, 2009.
Email me at julietupper@gmail.com to reserve your spot today.


*************************************


SPECIAL #1: Sign up by TODAY...I still have several openings in a new Stamper's Club that I am starting THIS month [September 15th]. If you join a club this month, you will not only receive a free catalog and guaranteed $15 in Hostess Benefits and at least a Level 1 Hostess Set during your club hostess month, BUT you will also receive a FREE STAMP SET from my stamp bin when you join! And, you will be eligible to come to the Mini Catalog Stamp Camp on Sept.25th or 26th for free, as well! Sign up by TODAY, Tuesday, Sept. 15th, for your free stamp set! [Current Club Members: You may join another club and double your membership! Give me a call if you are interested for more details.]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails