Thursday, September 17, 2009

SPECIAL #3: All Occassions Card Contest

Hi there, Stampers!

 
As you all know by now, I celebrated my birthday on Monday, and we are continuing to celebrate all week long together as stampin' buddies! Here is Special #3! You are going to LOVE this one, too!

 
Note: Please make sure to read down all the way...you don't want to miss out on any details!

 
SPECIAL #3: All Occassions Card Contest

 
I am hosting my very first All Occassions Card Contest!
  • Are you having a tough time finding new card layouts?
  • Are you in need of some new and fresh ideas?
  • Do you like to swap with other people, but do not have anyone to swap with?
  • Do you want some free Stampin' Up! merchandise?
Yes? Then, send me a card via good 'ol fashion Snail Mail! Come on! Give it a try. You have nothing to loose and only great ideas to gain!

 
What will I get? For your efforts, you will recieve a digital copy of ALL the entries sent to me, AND, be entered to win a $10 gift certificate from me to use on your next Stampin' Up! catalog order!

 
How do I enter? Please make sure to do the following...
  1. Create a card for any occassion...birthday, holiday, get well, etc. It is entirely up to you.
  2. Use only Stampin' Up! cardstock, stamp sets and accessories to create your card. [I am after all partial to SU! ;-) ]
  3. On an attached sticky note, please list the ingredients [colors, tools, accessories] for your card.
  4. By all means, make sure to include all of your information [i.e. name, address, phone number, email]
  5. Can you send more than one entry? YES! Bring it on!
  6. Have fun!
When is it due? Please have all entries to Julie Tupper, 4R Deca Circle, Derry, NH 03038 by Thursday, September 23rd. That gives you ONE full week to come up with your fabulous idea and snail mail it to me!
 
When will the card contest winner be chosen? By Monday the 28th! [I will be asking my Stamp Camp attendees to vote for their favorite!] I'll let those who participate know who the winner is.

 
So, get crafting! I can't wait to see all of your fabulous ideas!

 
*****************************************************************************

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails