This card is surprisingly easy to do. Give it a try!
1. Score and fold your So Saffron DSP gift card at 1¾” and 5¾”. Then, crease with the Bone Folder.
2. Round the edges with the Corner Rounder Punch.
3. Decide which pattern you would like on the inside/outside.
4. Die-cut Real Red & Crushed Curry flowers with the Big Shot & Build-A-Flower Bigz Die. Layer from bottom to top [Cutting Pad, Bigz Die, two colors of CS & Cutting Pad] and then roll through the Big Shot.
5. SNAIL your flower together. Use the 3/16” punch on the side of the Cropodile to punch a hole in the middle. Push Jumbo Eyelet through. Crimp with the Cropodile.
6. Wrap 15” of the ¼”Grosgrain Ribbon- Real Red around the card. Push ends of ribbon through the Jumbo Eyelet Flower and tie a knot. Trim edges of ribbon. Add two Stampin’ Dimensionals underneath flower for stability.
7. Round the edges of the Crushed Curry CS.
8. Stamp the “circles” on the bottom right corner in Crushed Curry & Real Red Ink.
9. Use the Cropodile to Dry Emboss the top of the CS. [Tip: Line up the 1/8” holes on the guide along the edge and press firmly, but not too hard, with the Cropodile. Move the guide over as needed.]
10. Stamp the saying in Real Red Ink using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, if you want. Stamp it close to the dry embossed circles. [Tip: I flipped my card and stamp upside-down for visual ease.]
To place an order go to www.julietupper.stampinup.net . I have listed all the items used in this project and the item numbers below to help you with your shopping! Feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com . Thanks!
115778 Circle Circus $28.95 p129
113722 Hope Happens $19.95 p141
115659 Crushed Curry Classic Ink Pad $5.95 p155
103133 Real Red Classic Ink Pad $5.95 p156
112152 So Saffron DSP, 4” x 12” $9.95 p161
115319 Crushed Curry Cardstock, 5” x 5” $5.50 p155
102482 Real Red Cardstock, 5” x 5” $5.50 p156
109034 ¼” Grosgrain Ribbon - Real Red $4.95 p183
108431 Jumbo Eyelets $9.95 p179
101049 Stamp-A-Ma-Jig $11.95 p191
108362 Cropodile $29.95 p191
104403 Stampin’ Dimensionals $3.95 p192