Stampin’ Up!® needs all kinds of demonstrators!
Which demonstrator would you be?
· Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20% discount and occasionally sells to neighbors, relatives, friends, etc.
· Short-term Demonstrator: Sells for short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
· Seasonal Demonstrator: Works hard at the business during September, October and November for seasonal money and maintains minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
· Hobby Demonstrator: Loves doing workshops and earning extra money when it is convenient; works a lot some months and very little other months; likes to do workshops that are easy to book; doesn’t like to work to hard to book workshops.
· Career Demonstrator: Views being a Stampin’ Up® demonstrator as having a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; loves attending Stampin’ Up!® events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
As you see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents and style! Join my team!
If any of these ideas appeal to you, ask me for more information about becoming a demonstrator!