Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How to Save Over 20% on Stampin' Up! Products

How to Save Over 20% on Stampin' Up! Products

Do you LOVE to stamp, scrapbook or decorate your home?

Are you sitting at your computer right now nodding your head?!

If so, right now is the perfect time to join my team and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. For a limited time, there are several ways to join my team.

Check out these options:
$199.00 Standard Starter Kit - includes a FREE stamp set



BONUS: Join my team and you will receive a set of sample cards from me. Choose up to three different stamp sets from my current inventory ... I will then custom design a set of cards just for you.

If you stamp, scrap or decorate for a hobby - why not save money while doing so? The benefits of being a Demonstrator go on and on. Read about the benefits on my "Be a Demonstrator" page.

Want to sign up today? Instantly? Visit My Stampin' Up! Website and click "Join Now" in the upper right hand corner.
Have questions? Contact Me I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If I don't know the answer, I will track down the answer for you.

Let the fun begin! I can't wait to have you join my team and share the love of Stampin' Up! I'll be standing by my E-Mail waiting to welcome you aboard.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails