Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally Satisfied vs. Inspiration

I am the type of person who tinkers with things until they are just right, if you haven't already figured that out about me! ;-) I fiddle with my hair, my clothes, my kitchen, my CARDS, my SCRAPBOOKING, my organizing, my BLOG....etc. until they are just so. And, if I am not satisfied, I tend to not share until it is just so. I go through stages of creativity, as I am sure you do, were everything I love the things I am creating and stages where I feel I can't come up with a single thing. I have a type A personality. Man can I be picky! Thankfully, I have my wonderful husband who encourages me and helps me judge my creations. Lately, I have been in one of those places...so please forgive the lack of posting.

As you may have noticed, I have been tinkering with my Blog layout and colors since I started it. I am so relieved to say that I am finally satisfied with it's appearance. My family was in Maine visiting my parents over the weekend. We took a walk at one of my favorite spots...Mackworth Island in Falmouth. [Stay with me here...this is going somewhere.] It is just so serene, beautiful and full of nature, yet not out of the way to get to at all. I love the nature walk, the ocean, the rock climbing and then at the end we always take the kids to the playground in the center of the island. It is FABULOUS! The playground is located at the Baxter School for the Deaf, which resides on the island. The school had planted a garden full of pumpkins, tomatoes, carrots and SUNFLOWERS! [See where I am going?] I got to taking a bunch of pictures of those sunflowers and blue, blue sky and VOILA....inspiration! [Yes, the picture at the top with my title is one I took.] I couldn't wait to get home to tinker yet again with my blog layout. I have to say I am so glad that inspiration hit and I can finally be satisfied with how it looks! I hope you like the new layout and colors.

Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment!

Now to take the inspiration to my crafting.....sooooo exciting! I hope to post something for you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails