Saturday, February 14, 2009

Belated Valentine



I know it is late to show you this project, but I wanted to anyway. :-) I made this super cute Valentine for the kids in my daughter's kindergarten class. [Yes, they were on time. My post just wasn't.] She helped! We had such fun using the Big Shot, punching the hearts out, and stamping the little birds. Very easy to do.
Tip: Just put the crease of your cardstock a little below the top of the Top Note die and crank away. You will end up with a fancy shaped card. Woohoo!
Project Supplies:
  • Love You Much Stamp Set
  • Whisper White CS
  • Pink Passion CS
  • Real Red CS
  • Basic Black Ink
  • Real Red Ink
  • Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
  • Stampin' Up! Top Note Die
  • Sizzix Hearts Sizzlits Dies
  • Heart To Heart Punch
  • Double Rectangle Punch
  • Paper Cutter w/scoring blade
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL



1 comment:

Erin said...

Hola, chica! I like reading your blog - you are so creative! I have some awards for you over at my blog.
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails