Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Top Note Love You Much Bird Card

Don't ask me why, but in the midst of everything going on I decided it was high time I invested in on of those All-In-One Printer/Scanner/Photo/Copier machines. Soooo, I was playing with it after setting it up and scanned in some creations. I am so excited! This is going to take no time to scan, crop and blog for you! Sooooo excited! Woohoo!

For this card, I used the Love You Much Bundle [Candy Lane DSP, Heart To Heart Punch and Love You Much Stamp Set] to create it in conjunction with the Top Note Die and the Big Shot [can't get enough of that!]. The birds are actually on the DSP and I die-cut them! How simple and easy! Add a little ribbon, stamp and punch a few hearts, and VOILA! ... A fabulous card to send off to your loved one!
Project Supplies:
  • Love You Much Stamp Set - NEW!
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper - NEW!
  • Riding Hood Red CS
  • Close To Cocoa CS
  • Chocolate Chip Ink
  • Heart To Heart Punch - NEW!
  • Very Vanilla Tafetta Ribbon
  • Stampin' Up! Top Note Die
  • Stampin' Up!'s Sizzix Big Shot Machine
  • Dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails