Monday, February 2, 2009

Sale-A-Bration!

O.K., so things have gotten uber -crazy around my house within the past week! It is unbelievable, and, I apologize, but no photos were taken of new projects for you. Please be patient with me. I have some fantastic new things to show you, but...... with two sick kids, my father-in-law passing away, funeral arrangements, family flying in from all over the states to different airports on different days, several leaks in my roof from an ice dam and then just regular old life, I have been a bit stressed and preoccupied. PRAYER IS DEFINATELY APPRECIATED!!!

I will be back up and running hopefully before Valentine's Day!

In the meantime, check out my website at www.julietupper.stampinup.net to get all the details on Sale-A-Bration. This is the SALE of the year for Stampin' Up! and you do not want to miss out!

And, place an online order with me and receive a FREE catalog [dates on my website...I can't think of them right now....please forgive my scattered brain!]!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails