Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spring Song Birthday Card

Currently, I am trying to distract myself from the business and sadness of this week. So, I am blogging another creation. Hope you enjoy it!
This one is easy to do and uses one of my favorite techniques....watercoloring with the Watercolor Wonder Crayons! I just love the warmth of this card, which can be used for so many things if you change the greeting.

Tip: Make sure to use a permenant ink [like Stampin' Up!s Basic Brown, Black or Gray] for the outline of the bird, so that your ink doesn't run when you watercolor.

Project Supplies:
  • Spring Song Stamp Set
  • Bitty Birthday Stamp Set
  • Floral Background Stamp
  • Close To Cocoa CS
  • Chocolate Chip CS
  • Whisper White CS
  • Basic Brown Ink
  • Aquapainter
  • Watercolor Wonder Crayons - Earth Elements
  • 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Chocolate Chip
  • Cutter Kit
See my next post for a tutorial on USING BACKGROUND STAMPS.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails