Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bella's Bloom


Bella's Bloom is a wonderful little stamp set that I totally overlooked in the last catalog. I think it is just darling.

This card is on page 83 of the NEW catalog. I just love using the catalogs as a resource for ideas. Check it out! And, if you want to know the ingredients for any of the items in the catalog CLICK HERE and scroll for the page for which you are looking.

I modified this card a little bit, but not too much. Love the colors!!!! As you can tell, I am on a Chocolate/Brown kick right now. I love using Stampin' Up!'s punches and this card utilizes three fabulous ones: Wide Oval, Designer Label & Scalloped Edge Punches.

Tip: Marker directly onto the flower stamp. Stamp your image and THEN punch it out and layer.

Project Supplies:
  • Bella's Bloom Stamp Set
  • Bella Rose DSP
  • Kiwi Kiss CS
  • Chocolate Chip CS
  • Confetti White CS
  • Ruby Red Marker
  • Old Olive Marker
  • VersaMark
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Heat Tool
  • Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon
  • Silver Brads
  • Crafter's Tool Kit
  • Wide Oval Punc
  • Designer Label Punch
  • Scalloped Edge Punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails