The 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog has so many fabulous new items and the Build-A-Bear Collection is one! Oh...so...CUTE! Check out this sweet card I made with the Beary Best Friends stamp set.
1. Adhere 2” So Saffron DSP ½” from the bottom of Kraft gift card. Punch two holes at either side of small DSP strip, add Silver brads, then adhere above the large piece of DSP.
2. Punch a 3/16” hole ½” in and down on the right side under the small DSP strip. Tie Close To Cocoa Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon around front of card. [Ask for tips on how to tie a “stay-put” bow.]
3. Pierce row of holes above DSP using paper-piercing tool.
4. Stamp girl bear image in Jet Black StazOn ink on watercolor paper. Watercolor image using Stampin’ Write Markers and Aquapainter. [Tip: Use the Aquapainter to slightly wet the Watercolor Paper where you want to apply the color. Take your marker and apply small amount of color around the edges. Use the Aquapainter to blend the color inward. Add more ink as needed.] Rich Razzleberry = dress, flower; Soft Suede = arms, legs, head; Mellow Moss = ground; Going Gray = shoes; and, So Saffron = balloon
5. Round corners of watercolor paper using Corner Rounder punch and adhere to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Stamp "Happy Bearthday" in Jet Black StazOn ink on DSP underneath girl bear.
- Beary Best Friends stamp set, Mini – p.34
- Beary Nice Wishes stamp set, Mini - p.36
- Kraft card stock, 11”x 4¼”, p.159
- So Saffron Designer Series paper, 2 ½” x 4¼”, ½” x 4¼”, p.161
- Watercolor paper, ½ sheet, p.158
- Jet Black StazOn Ink pad, p.190
- In Color Stampin’ Write Markers, p.155
- Going Gray Stampin’ Write Marker [Assorted only], p.155
- So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker, p.157
- Mellow Moss Stampin’ Write Marker, p.157
- Soft Suede ½” Grosgrain Ribbon, p.182
- Silver brads, p. 179
- Stampin' Dimensionals, p.192
- Aqua Painter, p. 192
- Paper-piercing tool, p.191
- Cropodile, p.191
- Mat Pack, p.191
- 3/16" Corner Rounder punch, p.186
- 1/16” Circle Punch, p.186