Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful

This week is a time of Thanksgiving, and I give God thanks for the many blessings and trials [yes, even the trials] that have come my way.  This has been a tough year emotionally for me.  Why?  I don't know.  But, what I do know is that I am blessed.  God reminds me every day of His unfailing love through any means necessary.  He speaks His love to me where I am at, can hear and accept it....a hug from my son, the smile on my daughter's face, the graciousness of my husband to know when I need a hug verses to be given some space, a friend's caring and persistant calls to check in on me, my customers excitement to the my creations...  For these and many other things, I am thankful this year.  God is so good.

Take time in this busy season to remember why you are thankful, and if perchance you are having a tough time coming up with something.  Just stop, be still and listen for God to speak to your heart.  He is trying to get through to you.  If you cannot hear Him, just breathe.

Wow...that came out a lot more solemn than I anticipated.  Truely, I am thankful!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails