O.K., so, I am well aware that Christmas is just around the corner and Thanksgiving is even closer. However, I finally figured out what this stamp is for out of the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog and just HAD to share this card with you.
The Sweet Centers stamp set has six stamps in it: a "hot air balloon", an "ornament top", a "heart", an "'Eek You're Sweet' Square", "leaves", and .....what is that other thing?!? My husband and I pondered it for quite some time and came up with some of the weirdest ideas...."A tongue? Nah! Stampin' Up! wouldn't do that!" Sheesh! So, I put the set away for a bit and pulled it out again before my Mini Catalog Stamp Camp in September. Ahha! I ran upstairs exclaiming, "It's a PETAL! A PETAL! Hence the leaves, duh!" My husband stared at me like I had lost my mind. Phew! Took me forever to figure it out, but I finally got it. I know, I know....not too bright....or perhaps you wondered what it was, too. Hahaha!
Anywho, if you have not had the chance to view the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog, please email me at email@example.com and I will send you a FREE copy! It is fabulous!
1. Fold your gift card. Adhere Chocolate Chip CS. Tie ribbon.
2. In Garden Green Ink, stamp “leaves” on Old Olive CS. Cut out and set aside.
3. In Summer Sun Ink, stamp “petal” SIX OR SEVEN times in a circle. [Tip: Use the “Circle Template” to line up the curve of the petal.] LAYER “petal” stamp in between two flower petals and stamp again to create a fuller flower image. Trim the flower.
4. Add Dotto to the back of the flower. Line up, stick on the Glass Mat, and cut a 1 ¾” circle in the middle.
5. Adhere the “flower” on top of the Sweet Treat Cup. [Tip: The remaining Dotto should keep it in place. If not, add some SNAIL to the edge of the flower.] Pile the chocolate chips onto the Chocolate Chip CS. Adhere “flower” by pulling off the white liner and centering over the Chocolate Chip CS.
6. Add leaves with SNAIL.
Sweet Centers stamp set, Mini – p.6
Think Happy Thoughts Stamp Set
Old Olive, scrap, p.156
Chocolate Chip, 4”x4”, p.156
Whisper White, 4”x4”, p.155
Summer Sun Classic Ink, p.156
Garden Green Classic Ink, p.156
Staz On – White, p.190
Paper Snips, p.191
Circle Scissors Plus, p.191
Glass Mat, p.191
Sweet Treat Cups, Mini – p.6
Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain, p.183
Chocolate Chips, grocery store