Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Digital Studio CARDS

O.K., so Stampin' Up!s NEW My Digital Studio absolutely ROCKS!  I am so excited to have on the go creating with me no matter where I go!  I love all the choices that can be made with it. 

Let's talk about CARDS with MDS.  Love the template ideas.  Love the images.  LOVE IT!  Here is the card that SU! presents in the MDS commercial.  Yes [in case you are wondering] I really did watch it and replay it a bunch of times to figure this card out!  Really love the colors, the text, the layout.  Super easy to duplicate, but I love turning this creation into a Hybrid card...like they do in the MDS Commercial.  So, here it is! 

 Oh, and, click here to view the MDS Commercial.  YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THIS PROGRAM!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails