Sunday, November 15, 2009

JULIE'S BLOG SPECIAL

JULIE'S BLOG SPECIAL:
When you place an online order between now and November 30th, you will...
  • Be entered in a raffle to win a $20 Stampin' Up! shopping spree from me, plus a Mystery Stamp Set from my Stampin' Closet!
  • Earn a raffle ticket for every $25 ordered [i.e. purchase $75 and recieve THREE raffle tickets!] 
Imagine...you could purchase My Digital Studio for $79.95 [plus S/H] and earn a $16.95 Decor Element. And, possibly earn a $20 SU! shopping spree AND a Mystery Stamp Set! That is potentially $140 in product for $80!

Woohoo! So what are you waiting for? PLACE AN ORDER TODAY!

3 comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Your page is looking good. I need a blog makeover. haha.

Julie Tupper said...

Thank you, Kimberly! I had fun remaking it and was determined to use My Digital Studio to make my header. Ooooo the fun!

lb603 said...

I enjoyed your digital Thanksgiving Card. Thank you.....I hope you had a wonderful day!
Loralyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails