This layout looks fancy but is super easy. Here are the specifications for the layers.
Chocolate Chip - 10-3/4" x 4-1/4", scored at 4-1/4" and 8-3/4" on the long side
Large DSP - 4" x 4"
Small DSP - 2" x 4"
Layering varies depending on main image
- Cut and score the Chocolate Chip [CC] cardstock for the card base. Fold using your Bone Folder.
- Layer the large piece of Close To Cocoa Designer Series Paper [DSP] onto the bottom of the card and the small piece to the top.
- Ink your tree image with Old Olive Ink and marker in the CC for the branches and trunk.
- Use the Paper Piercing guide and mat from the Crafter's Tool Kit to pierce holes in the corners. Highlight with CC Marker.
- Layer tree image. Adhere using Dimensionals [line them across the bottom only].
Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set
All Holidays Stamp Set
Chocolate Chip CS, Ink & Marker
Old Olive CS & Ink
Whisper White CS
Close To Cocoa DSP
Crafter's Tool Kit - Paper Piercing