Monday, June 16, 2008

Stitched Exotics Birthday Card

My friends birthday is July 5th and always gets overlooked. So, this year the other moms in my Mom's Group and I are surprising her ahead of the game [hopefully she won't see this]. We are bringing her goodies, presents and cards to celebrate tomorrow! I hope she likes this :-)

Project supplies:
Stitched Exotics Stamp Set
Hugs & Wishes Stamp Set
Old Olive CS & Ink
Not Quite Navy CS & Ink
Whisper White CS & Ink
Basic Black CS
Black StazOn Ink
Dimensionals
Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Stampin' Pastels
Medium Clear Envelope
Sponge Daubers
First Picture -- The card as is.
Second Picture -- The card in the clear envelope. I stamp with the Black StazOn ink the greeting, which is also stamped inside the card.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails