Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fresh Cuts Class Tote - One of A Kind Design

Happy Saturday, Stampers!

O.K., so I FINALLY figured out the box/bag/tote that we are making for the Fresh Cuts Class. You will WANT this adorable tote! Oh my word...it is so stinkin' cute! I am not giving away the design or directions just yet, but... here is the first tote I made with a different design. How cute is this?!?! You'll have to come and learn how to make it. Easy and fast [once you get the hang of it].

I still have a few open spots for the Fresh Cuts class. Registration closes June 26th. Check out this link to see the details. Call or email today to hold your spot!

Project Supplies:
One Of A Kind Stamp Set
Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper
Basic Gray CS & Ink
Purely Pomegranate CS & Ink
1/16" Circle Punch
3/4" Circle Punch
Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon
Bone Folder
SNAIL
Dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails