I LOVE THESE DIE-CUTS!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW CATALOG IN AUGUST!
I made this card using the Brand NEW Fresh Cuts Stamp Set and the matching Die-cut 4x4 cards. Through the month of June, SU! is running a promotion giving you the chance to purchase the stamp set for $21.95 and get the coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes for $5! I couldn't pass it up!
Watch for a class I will be annoucing soon. Where you will be....well...details to come SOON!
FYI: The die-cut cards are on Whisper White CS. I colored this one Brilliant Blue by rubbing the ink pad directly onto the CS.
- First, make your Build-A-Brad by sticking a 1/2" circle flower from the Build-A-Flowers[Wild Wasabi circle with White Flower] onto the brad base. Rub Crystal Effects [C.E.] onto the top and dip into Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Add a tad more C.E. and adhere the "bubble". Allow to dry while you create the rest of the card.
- Rub the Brilliant Blue Classic Ink.
- Stamp randomly in Versamark with the "flowered vine" stamp. Dust with Crystal Clear Embossing Powder over your Powder Pal and heat with Heat Tool.
- Tear 1/2" off the side with the Tearing Edge and remove the die-cut petals.
- Add a white Build-A-Flower accent to the middle and punch [careful not to rip the CS] with the 1/8" Circle Punch. Add Build-A-Brad creation.
- Stamp the biggest stamp in the set onto 3-15/16" x 3-15/16" Wild Wasabi CS and adhere to the card.
- Tie Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon to card.
- You are DONE!