Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Father's Day Card

Well, leave it to me to make Father's Day cards for my dads and forget to make one for my husband! DUH!

Here is the story....we had a fabulous weekend! Tupper wanted to go down to Mohegan Sun in Connecticut to see Nelson put on a free concert in the Wolf's Den. This is the forth time we've seen them perform, but it was the first time in seventeen years for the band to play together! It was a blast! At any rate, my mother-in-law watched the kiddos [Thank you, Sherry!] and we made the drive back to her house after the concert. Soooo, on Father's Day morning I was up early with the kids and realized that I hadn't made a card! Ugh....I dug around in Sherry's Stampin' stuff and came up with this design. Not bad, I think! The kids helped with the wheeling, Erilynne used the Aquapainter to color the stars, and they both signed and personalized the inside of their cards for their Dada. It was fun AND we even got the two cards done before "Dada" woke up :-) I was pleased!

Project Supplies:
A Greeting For All Seasons Stamp Set - retired 2007
All Holidays Stamp Set
Rough Texture Jumbo Wheel
Wheel Handle
Only Orange CS
Whisper White CS
Real Red Ink
Basic Black Ink
Watercolor Crayons - Bold Brights
Aquapainter
Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Small Star Punch [not SU!]
Paper Cutter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails