Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fresh Cuts Box and Cards Class

Dear Stampers,

I have a confession to make....I have fallen right in love with the sneak peek stamp set from the upcoming catalog [to be released in mid-August]! The Fresh Cuts stamp set is gorgeous AND it comes with coordinating Fresh Cuts Notes that are die-cut! AND, SU! is giving you a price break on the notes when you purchase the set in June!

With that said, I think it is a fantastic time to have a class! June is packed for so many already, so I won't hold the class until JULY. But, we can only order this set in JUNE, so my sign up and registration fee deadline is by Thursday, JUNE 26th . Here are the details:

Fresh Cuts Box and Cards Class
When: Saturday, July 19th, 1pm to 4pm
Where: 4R Deca Circle, Derry, NH
Register By: June 26th
Class Fee: $45
Included with class:
Fresh Cuts Stamp Set [Yours to keep!]
Fresh Cuts Notes and Envelopes
Build-A-Flower [Yours to keep! It includes the tin and the remainder of the die-cut adhesive flowers.]
All accessories to make eight 4x4 notes [two of each design], plus a beautiful coordinating box to keep them in
Full color instructions


This is going to be a fun, interactive class. Of course we will have goodies and music and a MYSTERY HOSTESS! So bring your tools and come on out!

***Sign up a friend [that I have not met] and you both will receive a special hand-stamped gift from me!***

P.S. I have attached a picture of the samples I created for the class. I hope you like them. So far everyone that has seen them has! Please note: I am still creating the box [not too thrilled with the one I came up with so far :-(], so keep in mind that the picture does not contain that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails